Units within the Miller Center
- LRS Dean's Office
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Center for Holocaust and Genocide Education
- Central Minnesota Libraries Exchange
- Multicultural Resource Center
- Write Place (Satellite location)
Mission: Learning Resources Services leads the University in the provision, organization, stewardship, and critical understanding of scholarly resources that advance intellectual discovery and academic success.
Vision: The academic collections and programs of Learning Resources Services are actively woven into the intellectual and professional lives of students, faculty, and staff.
Learning Resources Services (LRS) is organized into four workgroups, each providing unique services to the University community: