The Dean's Office manages all aspects of Learning Resources & Technology Services which includes overseeing budgets, directing the planning for the unit, and coordinating the efforts of the various workgroups. This central planning/support function includes:
- Communicating within the unit, with the SCSU campus, and with external agencies to raise awareness of LR&TS initiatives, services, and accomplishments.
- Developing grant projects for library and technology, both for LR&TS and in support of SCSU-related initiatives.
- Overseeing the LR&TS Policies and Procedures Committee, which works to standardize existing LR&TS policies, develop new policies and procedures, and communicate changes to affected parties.
- Processing of payroll for approximately 300 student employees.
- Overseeing the Miller Center operations and facilities scheduling.
- Overseeing the expenditure of Student Technology Fees to support identified services and initiatives.