Student's relationship with technology is complex. They recognize its value but still need guidance when it comes to better using it for academics.
We, the faculty members of InforMedia Services (IMS), welcome people across campus and from the greater St. Cloud community to collaborate on social media, multimedia production, presentation resources and various forms of hybrid and online learning.
Using computer, Cloud and mobile applications, we service faculty, staff and students with their quest in technology application for teaching and learning, information presentation and research support.
How you can reach us:
- For D2L related inquiries: D2L@stcloudstate.edu
- For general technology and instruction inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For D2L and general technology and pedagogical practicies and issues, consider our blog:
- For updates and additional information, follow us on Twitter @SCSUtechinstruc
Services we provide:
- Instruct and collaborate with faculty, staff and students on specific computer, Cloud and mobile applications
- Assist faculty in course design and instruction to incorporate SCSU's resources
- Join faculty in the classroom to assist students with learning technology application for the class
- Consult with faculty on instructional design issues, particularly those that use the World Wide Web, multimedia techniques and interactivity
- Collaborate with faculty, staff and students on technology-related projects
- Work with campus units in technology planning and acquisition
- Respond to faculty, staff and students requests and technology developments