Edible Book Festival April 24, 2014
Celebrating books, food, and people who love them.
Create and bring a piece of edible art related to books: it can pun on a title, refer to a scene or character, look like a book or somehow be inspired by a book. All materials must be edible - but may or may not taste good together!
Whether you’re a voracious reader, professional chef, starving artist, or a kid who just likes to play with your food, you’re eligible to enter the contest!
- Registration must be submitted by 12 p.m. (noon) on April 23 via the form found at http://scsu.mn/1i56tjc
- All materials used (other than the base or plate) must be edible. Entries with inedible materials will be displayed, but will not be eligible for prizes.
- Each entry must be related to books.
- Entries must be dropped off at the Library between 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, April 24.
- Fan favorite voting will take place from 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Winners will be announced at 2 p.m. Participants do not need to be present to win.
- Entries must be picked up before 4 p.m. Entries not picked up by this time will be discarded.
Edible Books (Pinterest) http://www.pinterest.com/playbythebook/edible-books/
Prizes will be awarded for the top three fan favorites. All participants will receive a certificate. Entries will be photographed and may be displayed in the Miller Center and online.
James W. Miller Learning Resources Center, St. Cloud State University.
(320) 308-2022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is sponsored by St. Cloud State University's Learning Resources Services.