University Archives and Special Collections
Keep tabs on the latest news, collections received, records made available, and anything else of interest about University Archives.
The mission of the University Archives is to maintain the corporate memory of St. Cloud State University by preserving and using records and publications of long-term value. Archival material documents the University's development and serve as a convenient source of reliable information about its programs, people, policies, and property.
The University Archives also houses and manages records from organizations related to St. Cloud State, as well as Minnesota authors and a collection of rare books.
To contact University Archives, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (320) 308-4753. University Archives is open Monday through Friday, 8am to 430pm.
About the Archives
- Location, staff, contact info, policies
- Records retention information
- Glossary of Archival Terms
- Digital Exhibits and Historical Compilations
University Archives has created digital exhibits and compilations of information related to St. Cloud State University.
- Online Finding Aids & Image Search (Archon portal)
Indexes for processed records and over 5000 digital objects available for download.
- University Records
- Minnesota Authors Manuscripts Collection
- Author Sinclair Lewis
- Rare Books and Special Collections
- Minnesota Educational Media Organization (MEMO) Equipment