Edible Books Festival - April 24, 2014
Celebrating books, food and people who love them.
Create and bring a piece of edible art related to books: it can pun on a title, refer to a scene or character, look like a book or somehow be inspired by a book. All materials must be edible - but may or may not taste good together!
Whether you’re a voracious reader, professional chef, starving artist, or a kid who just likes to play with your food, you’re eligible to enter the contest!
1. Registration must be submitted by 12 p.m. (noon) on April 23 via the form found at http://scsu.mn/1i56tjc.
2. All materials used (other than the base or plate) must be edible. Entries with inedible materials will be displayed, but will not be eligible for prizes.
3. Each entry must be related to books.
4. Entries must be dropped off at the Library between 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, April 24.
5. Fan favorite voting will take place from 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
6. Winners will be announced at 2 p.m. Participants do not need to be present to win.
7. Entries must be picked up before 4 p.m. Entries not picked up by this time will be discarded.
Edible Books (Pinterest) http://www.pinterest.com/playbythebook/edible-books/
Prizes will be awarded for the top three fan favorites. All participants will receive a certificate. Entries will be photographed and may be displayed in the Miller Center and online.
James W. Miller Learning Resources Center, St. Cloud State University.
(320) 308-2022 • firstname.lastname@example.org