Edible Book Festival - April 15
Celebrating books, food and people who love them.
Create and bring a piece of edible art related to books: it can pun on a title, refer to a scene or character, look like a book or somehow be inspired by a book. All materials must be edible - but need not be palatable!
Whether you’re a voracious reader, professional chef, starving artist, or a kid who just likes to play with your food, you’re eligible to enter the contest!
- Registration must be submitted by April 11 via the form found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGltZU1rX3RLWU1mVWtJajhMbGEwN1E6MQ.
- All materials used must be edible - but need not be palatable!
- Each entry must be related to books: it can pun a title, refer to a scene or character, look like a book or be somehow inspired by books.
- Entries must be dropped off between 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Fan favorite voting will take place from 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Winners will be announced at 2 p.m. Participants do not need to be present to win.
- Entries must be picked up before 4 p.m. We will dispose of any entries not picked up by this time.
All participants will receive a certificate, and their work will be photographed and displayed in the Miller Center and on Facebook. Prizes will be awarded for the top three fan favorites.
James W. Miller Learning Resources Center, St. Cloud State University.
(320) 308-2022 email@example.com
This event is sponsored by St. Cloud State University's Learning Resources Services.